Looking for a professional and powerful PC optimization app? Download the free version setup of Auslogics BoostSpeed 2020 v11.5 for Windows.
Auslogics BoostSpeed 2020 v11.5 Overview
PC is something all of us work on a daily basis for our personal and office tasks. The computer must be performing fast all the time but sometimes it might slow down due to some reasons. This amazing PC optimization application has been introduced for users to speed up the performance of their PC. Using this app is more than easy and won’t require any kind of technical skills or knowledge.
Moreover, users can also cleanup their PC by removing unnecessary and temporary files from the PC. There are lots of features provided in this software to let users enhance the overall performance of their computers. Using this app also provide security to PC privacy. SSD optimization can also be done as well. Browser like Firefox checkup also supported as well. On a concluding note, we can say that this is the best PC booster app to download on Windows.
Features of Auslogics BoostSpeed 2020 v11.5
- An advanced and latest PC booster app.
- This application can boost the speed of a system.
- Cleanup a PC to bring smoothness in PC stability.
- Cleans hard drive by removing temporary and irrelevant files.
- Optimize PC with such precision and professionalism.
- Protect PC privacy.
- Registry cleaner support provided.
- Tweak manager, startup manager, service manager, uninstall manager, etc.
- Safe and simple PC optimization.
- SSD optimization.
- Desktop protection also supported.
- The disk priority manager is there.
Machine Requirements for Auslogics BoostSpeed 2020 v11.5
- OS: ( Windows XP – Windows 10)
- HD: 30 MB free HDD required
- RAM: 512 MB RAM required
- Processor: Intel Pentium IV or more.
- File Name: Auslogics_BoostSpeed_22.214.171.124_Multilingual.rar
- Setup Size: 26 MB
- Developer: Auslogics
Auslogics BoostSpeed 2020 Free Download
Click right on the download button to catch a setup of Auslogics BoostSpeed 2020. This is the complete setup for both x86 and x64 windows architecture. Users can also check out Ashampoo WinOptimizer 16