Looking forward to recording your music track? Download the free full version setup of AceThinker Music Recorder v1.2 for Windows.
AceThinker Music Recorder Overview
A modern and quality sound recording app is what every sound artist always needs. In order to record high-quality music, you must have a fine music recording software. This advanced music recording application has been designed particularly according to music requirements. Moreover, this top sound recording tool has lots of professional audio options one may need while recording a soundtrack.
In addition, users can export music recordings in their desired formats as all standard music formats supported. Also, playing soundtracks with its built-in music player possible as well. Audio conversion support has been provided as well in order to facilitate users to transform their soundtracks. Transfering sound to mobile is also allowed in this brilliant application. On a concluding note, we can conclude that this is the best music recorder software.
Features of AceThinker Music Recorder v1.2
- A very intelligent sound recording software.
- It can record music professionally.
- Easy and simple music recorder in use.
- Very handy and smooth interface.
- A built-in music player also included.
- Sound conversion facility.
- Transfer music to the phone.
- It can add ID3 Tags to soundtracks automatically.
- Recording internet radio also supported.
- All basic audio editing tasks like trimming, mixing, merging, etc can be done.
- Burning audio tracks to CD also possible.
- Many new and advanced audio-related features offered.
Machine Requirements for AceThinker Music Recorder
- OS: ( Windows XP – Windows 10)
- HD: 50 MB free HDD required
- RAM: 1 GB RAM required
- Processor: Intel Pentium IV or more.
- File Name: AceThinker_Music_Recorder_1.2.4.rar
- Setup Size: 35 MB
- Developer: AceThinker
AceThinker Music Recorder v1.2 Free Download
Click right on the download button to catch a setup of the AceThinker Music Recorder. This is the complete setup for x64 windows architecture. Users can also check out FL Studio 2019