Do you want to create free space on your PC? Looking forward to deleting all duplicate files from your system? Download the free setup of FileFusion 2020, a file optimization app for a computer.
FileFusion 2020 Overview
PC is something that should be neat and clean not only by look but from inside as well. A computer is something that can perform all of the daily tasks like official emails, projects, content making, and much more. PC starts responding slow when there is a variety of heavy and unnecessary files occupying an extra place. Following this PC problem, Filefusion software is offering its disk analyzing service in order to remove all duplicate and useless files from PC.
Moreover, there are no restrictions regarding any specific kind of file format. This app will remove all types of unnecessary and files that are duplicate. It has a strong file analyzing engine working behind to delete only those files that are the same not only by name by content as well. By the way, this amazing tool creates up to 31% free storage by wiping all unimportant files. Remember this app doesn’t remove important system files. In short, this app is ideal for removing duplicate files in PC.
Features of FileFusion 2020
- A professional and smart file duplicate remover tool.
- It can remove all files that are the same by name and content.
- Complete and thorough PC scanning for finding duplicates.
- Totally safe and reliable.
- Supports all NTFS disk partitions.
- Also, it generates detailed reports.
- Solid folder optimization support.
- Create up to 31% free space in PC.
- 1-Click optimization for a fast workflow.
- Very decent and elegant user interface.
Machine Requirements for FileFusion 2020
- OS: ( Windows 7 – Windows 10)
- HD: 50 MB free HDD required
- RAM: 1 GB RAM required
- Processor: Intel Pentium IV or more.
- File Name: FileFusion_2020_v3.15.47.zip
- Setup Size: 29 MB
- Developer: AbelsSoft
FileFusion 2020 Free Download
Click right on the download button to catch a setup of FileFusion 2020. This is the complete setup for both x86 and x64 windows architecture. Users can also check out Disk Drill Pro 2019 v4.0